Friday, June 25, 2010

In a year

I have been looking forward to this date. Today I can say, "Only one more year!"

If all goes well, next year on this date I will be marrying my fiance.

It is both exciting and frustrating. Exciting for the obvious reason. But furstrating because I haven't actually set the date with the church yet. The reason is that I know they may tell me I can't set a date until all the paperwork is done. All the paperwork is done on my end. But my fiance hasn't completed his yet. Whenever I ask I hear some excuse and then I feel much frustration.

I don't know what else I can do or say. I know he wants to marry me since he asked me and we both agreed on a date. So why is this not getting done? Yes I have asked and not gotten a decent understandable answer why it has been 4 months without completing it. Is this some guy thing I just can't understand?

Right now I find myself wavering between trust him to get it done and nag him until it's done.

So honey, if you're reading this, please PLEASE get the papers finished!

And I love you.

No comments: