Wednesday, June 30, 2010

10 Book confessions

1. I have never read a Narnia book.

2. I have read all of the Lord of the Rings books except The Return of the King. I make it about half way and then sleep takes over every time I try.

3. I have read every book in the Princess Diaries, Harry Potter, and Artemis Fowl series and enjoyed them.

4. I read all but one of the Hitchhiker's Guide books and loved them, but I embarrassingly remember little about them.

5. I am the only one from my Senior English class in high school who liked Adam Bede.

6. I often enjoy children's books more than those written for adults.

7. I have read The Little Prince in the original French, twice.

8. I have to read parts of the Redwall series' books out loud due to the amazing accents that are written out.

9. I like reading book compilations of real people's diaries and letters.

10. I hate getting rid of books. There are piles of them throughout the house.

No comments: