Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lots of stuff

Since I posted last there has been so much going on.

My fiance was in town for about 10 days. We spent a lot of quality time together including finishing our pre-cana activities and setting the date. I also gave him his own engagement ring, which is actually the One ring. I'm glad he loves it.

I figured out how to get the most important songs off of my iPod and onto the new computer so that I could sync it again.

I bought new shoes, jeans, and a Gir hoodie.

I learned how to eat with chopsticks.

There are a few new games in the house and a new Xbox 360 that the kids seem to be enjoying. Hopefully I'll get to try them sometime soon.

I'm also mildly freaking out about Nanowrimo. I know I can do it if things go right, but I'm worried that I will overthink things and overcorrect my writing, which will impede my progress. There probably won't be many blog posts in November because of this.

Anyway, blessings to everyone and anyone who reads this!

No comments: